We are looking for a seasoned Customer Experience Manager. You will both strategize and execute on comprehensive Customer Experience programs. Every single human touchpoint with our customers is an opportunity to shine.
The Customer Experience team is our customers’ first point of contact in the company - it will be your job to ensure that every customer who reaches out to us has a delightful experience.
This is both a managerial and hands-on role.
There will be times when you’re elbow deep in our inbox, responding to questions, comments, and complaints. You may help customers make orders, replace orders, or just answer random questions they may have. You will gather feedback, advocate on behalf of our customers, and deliver a first-class customer experience.
You will build out a support program that optimizes our customer support process and work cross-functionally to deliver on these initiatives. You will be responsible for reporting on our customer success metrics and keeping the customer experience team accountable in a quantifiable way.
You will also help craft and rollout customer experience programs to ensure that every customer feels heard, appreciated, and loved.
And you will manage a growing team of Customer Support Specialists.
What You Would Do: As a/the Customer Experience Manager, you would be responsible for managing our Customer Experience team, including but not limited to:
- Managing our Customer Experience team
- Building a scalable and repeatable customer support process
- Reporting customer experience metrics
- Strategizing, prioritizing, testing, and implementing customer experience initiatives
What Success Looks Like
- Inbox zero :)
- Informed CEx team
- Operational workflow improvements
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs
Who We Are Looking For
[Brief description of ideal candidate]
- 4+ years managing a customer experience team
- Retail e-commerce experience preferred
- Proven track record of building customer experience teams
- Experience using customer management/ticketing platforms. We use Kustomer, but experience with ZenDesk or similar platforms translates great
More About You
- Into sustainability
- Hands-on go getter
- Problem solver
- Excellent communicator
- Prompt, organized, and love to multi-task (wear tons of hats, seriously).
Bonus Points If You: