• Develop, test, and optimize RPA scripts to automate routine tasks and decisions
• Collaborate with systems architects to implement automation solutions into enterprise architectures such as implementing solutions in UiPath Orchestrator.
• Build and maintain object libraries that promote rapid prototyping
• Consult on process definition documents and maintain technical documentation for RPA solutions
• Conduct testing and support user acceptance testing and implementation activities
• Provide recommendations for integrating RPA solutions into enterprise applications and architectures
• Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences in a variety of channels (written, oral, presentation) on technical, business process, and strategy topics
• Promote agile development practices by maintaining code libraries and doing rapid prototypes
• Ensure automation projects adhere to set standards and solution architecture
• Develops complex automation to support broader technology and business strategies
The Supervision Regulation & Credit division is seeking an experienced Robotic UiPath Process Automation (RPA) Developer to conceive, design, and implement intelligent automation solutions for its business partners across a variety of subject matter domains and organizations. The position reports directly to the director over the Information Technology Services Group.
-Bachelors degree in computer science or Masters degree in a STEM discipline is preferred
-3-4 years experience with UiPath preferred (open to 2-3 years of Blue Prism along with 2-3 years or UiPath)
-Five years of experience in a technology organization required. Experience with banking and/or the financial services industry is preferred.
-Functional knowledge of Agile development and software development lifecycle management principles
-Experience with business process improvement, including process mapping and design based thinking
-Nimble learner with ability to stay current on emerging technologies, novel use cases, and industry best practices.
-Experience deploying RPA solutions to server and cloud platforms, including bot credentialing, data security management, and process scheduling
-Experience developing RPA solutions that integrate with artificial intelligence, machine learning, and natural language processing software such as OCR
-UiPath Certified Professional Credential or commensurate certification is strongly preferred