Do you have internal drive, motivation, and a sales mentality? Are you comfortable reaching out and talking to people you do not know? If so, we want to meet with you to discuss our winning team!
Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, Digital Marketing & Creative and business and strategy markets. We connect forward thinking talent with companies that are shaping today’s world.
Let’s talk about you.
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail oriented and sales minded individual with a competitive edge. This individual will play an integral role in developing Horizontal Talent’s pipeline of talent and will be responsible for delivery highly qualified candidates for multiple positions. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, highly organized and a proactive problem solver who is passionate about delivering a first-class recruitment experience for candidates and external clients.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible to developing and executing strategies to identify, source, and attract high quality technology professionals for external client positions. Positions will include: developers, architects, project managers, programmers and product managers, creative, UX, marketing, and more.
- Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity, and compliance/risk all while providing a world class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process.
- Will be supporting several open positions at one time.
- Screen, interview, perform reference checks, and update resumes.
- Present appropriate candidates, track/report candidate status via our ATS system, coordinate interview process, update candidates on feedback, address issues, maintain database information, updated applicable candidates’ files, present offers ensuring all details are complete, conduct salary negotiations for hourly consultants.
- Create and maintain a quality candidate pipeline for selected skills and technologies with a concentration on attracting and retaining quality.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced environment and have a background in sales support, customer service or staffing.
- Must be highly organized with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and an effective communicator.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe.
- Experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as online social networking, traditional networking, Boolean searches, and LinkedIn strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree.
- A HUGE plus if you have any previous ATS experience.
Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, digital marketing & creative and business and strategy skillsets. We connect forward thinking talent with companies that are shaping today’s world. Our definition of success means building lasting partnerships where we combine innovative solutions, exceptional talent and best-in-class companies.
Horizontal is different from other staffing companies, and we live by our 5 pillars:
When we work together, the sum is always greater than the parts. Trust, dedication and teamwork bring lasting, more meaningful partnerships.
We serve local communities through charitable actions, education and training, environmental programs and a commitment to diversity.
We stand behind our beliefs, take responsibility for our actions and treat each other with respect. We conduct ourselves humbly, honestly and ethically.
We believe that positivity fuels possibility. This spirit elevates our collective output and sparks an environment that feeds on momentum.
Timing is everything in our business. We bring urgency to each of our actions so that we can meet and surpass the expectations of our clients, consultants and colleagues.
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Our mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai, Pune, Hyderabad and Kuala Lumpur.