Do you have skills in business development, client relations, and business strategy? If so, we’re looking for you! Horizontal Talent has supplied the world’s most innovative companies with forward-thinking talent since 2007. To help our clients execute key business initiatives, we provide strategic staff augmentation across IT, digital marketing and creative, and business and strategy roles.
What you’ll do:
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities for our Staffing solutions service line.
- Combine a strong work ethic with a best/smartest-practices approach to produce results.
- Proven experience in lead generation and managing key accounts.
- Building a qualified network of prospects and new clients.
- Working closely with teams across the Staffing and Digital agency to identify/qualify opportunities and deliver recommendations to new and existing clients.
- Develop long-term professional relationships with existing, new and potential clients.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments/trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity.
- Develop and deliver presentations, negotiate contracts, and facilitate the execution of service agreements.
- Participate in networking activities such as attending user groups, career fairs and professional association meetings.
What you bring:
- Multiple years of staffing industry experience is a MUST have.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Team-orientated, ENTREPRENEURIAL, innovative and creative.
- Able to engage, consult and negotiate at the highest levels.
- Client driven with excellent relationship management skills.
- Experienced in marketing/selling consulting or recruitment solutions/services.
- Well-organized, driven, task-orientated and self- motivated.
- A problem solver who always seeks to craft the optimal solution for clients.
- Articulate and have strong written and presentation skills.
- Competitive, driven and tenacious with a desire to succeed.
- Values-driven, highly professional and a strong focus on quality.
Horizontal Talent specializes in staffing for IT, digital marketing & creative and business and strategy skillsets. We connect forward thinking talent with companies that are shaping today’s world. Our definition of success means building lasting partnerships where we combine innovative solutions, exceptional talent and best-in-class companies.
Horizontal is different from other staffing companies, and we live by our 5 pillars:
When we work together, the sum is always greater than the parts. Trust, dedication and teamwork bring lasting, more meaningful partnerships.
We serve local communities through charitable actions, education and training, environmental programs and a commitment to diversity.
We stand behind our beliefs, take responsibility for our actions and treat each other with respect. We conduct ourselves humbly, honestly and ethically.
We believe that positivity fuels possibility. This spirit elevates our collective output and sparks an environment that feeds on momentum.
Timing is everything in our business. We bring urgency to each of our actions so that we can meet and surpass the expectations of our clients, consultants and colleagues.
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Our mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai, Pune, Hyderabad and Kuala Lumpur.