*upon offer, candidates must complete a background check*
Project Manager/Change Manager to support the Enterprise Data Governance team's Customer 360 program. This role has an enterprise reach working with the Business Line Partners, Enterprise Research & Analytics and various Technology groups.
Ideal candidate will be able to work independently to develop and deliver Communications, Training & set-up Governance structure with guidance from the Data Analytics & Expansion/Customer 360 Program Manager within Enterprise Data Governance.
o Daily responsibilities:
- Commanding/Facilitate meetings with a variety of stakeholders
- Oversee project team from Senior Executives all the way down to front-line workers
- Written communication and follow-up emails to necessary members
- Project planning to include schedules and project plans
- Identify risk and issues and escalate accordingly within projects
- Meet deadlines
- Responsible for weekly documentation (Status reports, requirement documents, etc)
- Create clear and timely project documentation & artifacts (i.e. SharePoint, plans, process flows, evidence, charters, requirements, schedules etc.)
- 7-10 years experience with working on projects with technology components
- 7-10 years experience with portfolio management, change management, communication, business analysis & use case prep, road mapping, process alignment and training.
- Ability to effectively work remotely in a matrixed environment.
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving Capability
- MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) & WebEx