We are looking for a technical and business knowledgeable, highly-motivated, extremely organized driver to lead teams in the successful roll out of updated technology and business processes related to new initiatives on www.bestbuy.com. This resource should be creative, resourceful, experienced in Agile, and have lead programs/projects with multiple system integrations with business process impact. Responsible for leading highly complex Workday technology program, 3rd party integration programs, Digital technology programs being driven by the Enterprise, and Enterprise programs being driven by Digital. Programs are complex, risky, strategic and are technical in nature.
• Drives large scale programs requiring contributions from 4 or more product teams across IT or other Enterprise teams.
• Accountable for driving successful delivery of all aspects of the Program from ideation to product team production environment delivery. Including the management of action items, dependencies, roadblocks, decisions, and risks.
• Determines program team leadership structure required to deliver Digital features and capabilities.
• Effectively performs core job accountabilities by driving programs as defined in Digital program process.
• Creates and manages program timeline defining milestones while aggregating participating teams' schedules, using Digital status and schedule template.
• Accountable for program budget aggregation and management of all participating teams. If Enterprise driven, accountable to Enterprise budget reporting. Does not manage financials for Product team CERs.
• Provides day to day supervision and work direction to participating product teams
• Accountable for determining Program-wide RYG status and consistently communicating it broadly to Digital and Enterprise stakeholders and leadership.
• Mitigates risk and drives problem resolution across all Program team participants.
- Have to have previous expiernece implementing Workday into an enterprise
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal; ability to lead and influence without authority
- 8+ years of Program management
- 4+ years of experience with agile development or agile product delivery
- 4+ years of indirect team leadership or vendor management
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Similar Certification
• 2+ years experience managing Enterprise Initiatives
• 2+ years experience in ecommerce
• 2+ years experience working with Senior Executives