Drug/background checks required upon offer acceptance
The Teams Collaboration Analyst must be able to manage all Teams services with a focus on O365 Groups/Teams, channels, apps and chat. The Teams Collaboration Analyst must be able to work with business units to provide guidance regarding the optimal choice and use of the organization’s collaboration solutions. Candidates for this role should be proficient at managing Teams settings by using PowerShell. The Teams Collaboration Analyst should have a fundamental understanding of integration points with apps and services, including but not limited to SharePoint, OneDrive for Business, Exchange, Azure AD, and Microsoft 365 Groups. The Teams Collaboration Analyst should be proficient managing, supporting, and migrating SharePoint sites and site collections. The Teams Collaboration Analyst understands how to integrate external apps and services.
The Teams Collaboration Analyst will be a point of escalation for Teams collaboration issue resolution. The Teams Collaboration Analyst must be able to coordinate with other workload administrator roles, including security and compliance, messaging, networking, identity, and devices to resolve user issues.
• At least 3 years of combined experience in managing and troubleshooting Teams and Skype for Business in a large enterprise
• Experience in supporting a global environment with more than 10,000 users
• Understanding of Teams policies and how to apply to organizational business requirements
• Understanding of security and governance regarding Teams
• Experience supporting Teams Collaboration, SharePoint, and OneDrive for Business in a large enterprise
• Microsoft Teams certification
• Proficiency in managing O365 Groups
• Experience with migrating users from Skype for Business to Skype for Business Online/Teams in a large enterprise
• Microsoft SharePoint, Azure, or Exchange certifications
• Understanding of compliance standards specific to the health industry
• Ability to automate workflows with PowerShell or other tools