Title - Sr. Technical Project Manager
Pay - Up to $125,000 per year
Las Vegas, NV
*Must pass a drug test and background check once offered position*
As a Project Manager in our Food Service Technology business, you will be responsible for managing projects for Food Service Technology business. Marketed under the brand, is a suite of SaaS-based iOS native and Android apps, web portal and purpose-built printing solutions focused on helping restaurant operators achieve Operational Excellence in the Back-of-House. You will work with a cross-functional team of engineering, operations, manufacturing, QA and external partners and vendors to ensure on-time delivery of projects. This role requires that you drive the organization to execution of the schedule from idea through to delivery to the market, managing risk and integrating all functions into a master plan.
• Oversee the planning, preparation, and execution of all project related activities.
• Build strong relationships with stakeholders by facilitating conversations, influencing decision-making, and driving alignment.
• Collaborate with internal team and external stakeholders on project request intake and prioritization.
• Define clear roles, responsibilities, and objectives for individuals on project team.
• Ensure teams are running effectively and efficiently in support of goals and objectives.
• Lead resource planning efforts for short/long-term roadmaps based on anticipated changes to the business based on need, strategy, workload, resources, timing, and budget.
• Produce purposeful, transparent, and effective communications.
• Drive cross-functional collaboration with Software Engineering, Hardware Engineering, Operations and QA to ensure successful and quality delivery projects through full lifecycle.
• Develop and maintain critical project documents such as Master Schedules, Project Management Plans, Communication Plans, Resource Allocation Plans, etc.
• Champion and support Agile and waterfall software development practices, and tailor that process (including standups, planning, review and retrospective sessions, demos and more) to each project team.
• Manage dependencies/risks across workstreams. Actively seek out, track, and remove barriers to completing a project. Look beyond the obvious for continuous opportunities for improvement.
• Manage the program backlog of improvements coming out of retrospectives and inspect & adapt activities.
• Add & improve relevant reporting at both the working team and program levels for the purposes of internal & stakeholder communications.
• Manage projects that span across multiple teams, ensuring alignment with internal and external partners.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
• Experience managing software development life-cycles, outlining processes, project management, and release schedules for applications.
• Knowledge of Asana, Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project, Google Sheets and/or Excel or other equivalent Project Management Software Tools
• Comfortable with both Agile and waterfall methodology and willing to use the right thing for each project and team.
• Proven oral and written communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects