*upon offer, candidates must complete a background and drug screen*
Looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager with experience implementing data integration and data quality projects.
• Project management responsibilities will include delivering the project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
• Create detailed forecasts and actuals worksheet with reconciliation and variance explanations.
• Manage project financials in Oracle Unifier, SharePoint, and other applications.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors.
• Develop detailed project plan and use it to track and manage progress.
• Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
• Report project status, including at monthly meetings with executives and sponsors.
• Manage the relationship with the client, vendor and all stakeholders.
• Perform risk management to proactively manage and contain project risks.
• Guide contract and procurement activities to successful conclusion.
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
• Play the role of hands-on Technology PM / Tech Lead at times, working closely with application and database support teams, Project Architect and Enterprise Architecture.
• Manage the basics – capture and send meeting minutes and action items, open risks with mitigation plans, decisions and project issues.
• Bachelors degree or higher.
• Proven working experience as a project manager working for at least 10 years in the information technology sector.
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience with hardware, software, data management projects.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office tool set.
• Strong meeting facilitation and task orchestration skills.
• Experience creating and executing contracts for work with outside vendors.
• Should be familiar with data integrations and reporting software implementations.
• Should have been exposed to and led Projects with Agile SCRUM methodology.
• Experience working as coordinator and facilitator of an outside vendor to successfully deliver a project.
• Experience in the Energy/Utility sector a plus.
• Experience with SAP projects is a plus.
• Experience with Data Governance and Data Quality projects is a plus.