As a Communications Strategist/Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop and build a more connected communications community around the world, collaborating with colleagues on understanding and developing globally harmonized communications processes.
Were looking for a proactive, strategic, process-oriented individual with a passion for communications who can effectively spearhead integration-related communications projects, initiatives and processes for Health Care Business Group. The right candidate will bring ideas to engage stakeholders and lead communications-related initiatives to successful completion. We need a communications professional with strong project management experience, the ability to drive process improvement and adoption and facilitate effective collaboration with colleagues around the world.
The Communications Strategist/Project Manager will build expert-level knowledge of processes, best practices, tools and resources; and develop deployment and change management plans to enable a consistent communication around integration-related rebranding initiatives globally.
Here, you will make an impact by:
- Lead the strategic communications processes for acquisitions/integrations,divestiture/separations, and other portfolio management actions.
- For each assigned project, develop detailed communications project plan that aligns with business objectives and addresses all internal and external stakeholders across multiple phases of the strategic action.
- Working directly with project teams, communications leader and integration lead, craft key messages and subsequently draft, edit, and coordinate approvals for comprehensive set of communications materials, including presentations, speaking points, email announcements, customer notifications, FAQs, etc.
- Build a connected global internal and external communications plan to support the deployment of integration-related initiatives
- Provide project management for integration planning initiatives and their communication
- Lead and maintain the activation of the communications playbook and resource site for management, promotion and adoption of rebranding initiatives
- Develop a consistent mechanism to identify what is being successfully adopted and what needs additional focus.
- Support the development of tools, training and workshops for rebrand-related initiatives
- Recommend, create, and maintain vehicles for cross-functional teams to support adoption
- Develop and manage project plans and workflows
- For acquisitions, support effective integration and onboarding of newly acquired teams with engaging and on-brand employee communications that facilitate transition and change management while enabling business continuity.
- Represent communications on assigned project teams.
- Refresh and maintain department SharePoint site.
To set you up for success in this role from day one, looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
- Possess a bachelors degree is required, preferably in a related field such as business administration, marketing, marketing communication, journalism, advertising, public relations, or mass communication. A masters degree in an appropriate discipline, is desirable.
- In addition, between 10-12 years of related job experience are generally required. With a masters degree, 5-7 years of related job experience is desirable. Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to develop solid working relationships
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop creative solutions
- Strong project management skills with a process-driven mindset and familiarity with facilitation tools
- Uses and continues to refine long and short-term business planning skills to establish program or departmental goals consistent with organizational objectives
- Applies innovative thinking to support organizational goals through new approaches to communications.