*background check required
This role comprises of 2 functions & requires a broad skillset.
- 50% Business Analysis and Power BI Dashboard development to support ross functional dashboard and analytics needs
- 50% Technical Analysis to assess new Business Intelligence project requests and determine scope/schedule/budget needs.
Consults with business stakeholders to understand and evaluate current business processes and identify complex business problems and needs turning those needs into system requirements. Provides technical expertise for system functional specifications and deploys new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner. May configure system settings and options; plan and execute unit, system, and integration testing to meet business requirements. May lead crossfunctional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
Identifies requirements and manages timelines for developing Dashboards using Power BI.
50% of time spent delivering projects from business requirements and design (including dashboard prototyping) to implementation while and adhering to Company policies & procedures and aligning with the group's overall data and analytics strategy.
The other 50% will be taking new project requests from IT and business stakeholders and conducting assessments to develop high level solutions and estimates for scope/schedule/budget. The results of these assessments will be used to determine prioritization of work and provide information needed to make decisions on if and when to implement projects.
DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS 1. Broad technical/functional skillset. This position requires both strong BA and Power BI dashboard development skills, but also an ability to take high level project requests and conduct thorough (and somewhat technical) assessments to determine next steps
Required Knowledge and Experience:
1. Requires 2+ years of demonstrable Power BI dashboard building experience, including both dashboards and underlying SQL query experience.
2. Requires ability to work with business partners, understand their business requirements and the ability to translate requirements into value added dashboards and analytics.
3. Proven techno/functional experience to handle not only requirements and dashboard development, but also the ability to lead project assessments.
Other desired skills
1. Experience in dashboarding for Sales, Finance, and Commercial Operations teams.
2. Prior Medical Device industry experience