Our client is a leading web design and development agency based in the Midwest, and is looking for a Senior SEO Strategist to support both current clients and rapid growth of new business!
The Senior SEO Strategist will be responsible for planning, analyzing, recommending, and representing SEO strategies to meet their clients' goals. Our client prides themselves on deep relationships with their clients to help organically grow business over time, and their ideal candidate has experience providing a proactive high-level of service to clients to maintain and grow strong relationships.
- Provide SEO expertise and strategic insights following best practices to drive organic traffic and conversion
- Perform SEO audits
- Create custom traffic reports and insights to be presented to clients
- Work with internal teams to create effective SEO content strategies targeting relevant search keywords
- Effectively communicate performance to clients
- Proven experience building client relationships organically over time
- 5+ years of SEO, analytics, content, or related experience
- Advanced SEO and applied techniques experience - data analysis, technical troubleshooting, keyword tagging, etc.
- Experience in site migrations, CMS systems, and SEO research tools such as Google Analytics, Keyword Ranking Tools, DeepCrawl, Google AdWords, Keyword Planner, etc.
- Ability to speak confidently on written insights for client reports
This is a full time, direct hire position with great company perks and benefits! It is a very exciting time to join this growing company as there is an extreme amount of growth happening on a weekly basis! Our client has an excellent retention rate for internal hires, and they are looking for people to join their team that are in it for the long haul!
The position will be remote to start, but candidate will be required to go in to the office once things start to re-open. If you are interested, please apply with your resume for immediate consideration!