Drug/background checks required upon offer acceptance
CDH is looking for a Digital Product Strategist-International who can help formulate and document our international digital strategy that creates an executable roadmap in support of Company’s overall international strategy. This includes optimizing our international web presence by leveraging prior and new user experience research and digital analytics, scope can also expand to consider how to best position full complement of international telehealth, remote patient monitoring, and synchronous and asynchronous services.
The overarching strategy will include will include both B2C (patients, consumers) and B2B (medical professional, referring providers) audience segments. This position will partner closely with Company International operations and marketing leaders to extend our expertise through digital engagements to patients to improve their health journey by providing seamless end-to-end online experiences.
Specific deliverables for this role will include:
· Define and manage the digital/product strategy, roadmap, and backlog for the International Product team, initially focused on web and mobile offerings
· Develop digital strategy to adapt customer healthcare offerings in key markets outside the US.
· Build the platform for localization and supporting local nuances around language, payments, compliance (i.e. GDPR) and experience.
· Drive digital product(s) experience development from conceptualization through launch, i.e., scoping projects, creating actionable work plans with clear and measurable success criteria and metrics, leading work streams and executing tactics in a timely and effective manner, and keeping stakeholders abreast of trade-offs and factors with the potential to impact project scope.
· Provide guidance for moving multiple stakeholder teams toward an Agile Product methodology business model.
· Solve ambiguous problems, drive escalation and issue resolution, and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks that impede progress.
· Determine resource gaps and work with leadership to address gaps.
· Collaborate and liaise with senior management, IT, operations, subject matter experts, UX, other product team members, external partners, e.g.,
· Ensure business and technical stakeholder needs are aligned by driving productive discussions that surface conflicts of interest and that lead to clear decisions and paths forward.
looking for someone who has:
· Deep knowledge and a passion for emerging technologies and how they empower businesses to deliver great products.
· Proven ability to innovate and help drive progress forward.
· Proven strategic thinking and ability to dive deeply into specific functional areas and learn what’s necessary to succeed.
· Ability to assume ownership in an atmosphere of ambiguity, act on own initiative, and be proactive.
· Ability to build relationships & foster partnerships across multiple disciplines.
· Strong team management, leadership and coaching skills.