*background check required
• Responsible for taking small to large IT Business Applications programs/projects from original concept through final implementation. Expertise in Sales Systems domain will be a plus
• Develop detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and on-time delivery within budget constraints
• Provide overall communication and interfaces with all teams participating in program delivery, including business and other IT functional areas.
Facilitate Scrum rituals (Planning, Standups, review, retrospective, etc.)
• Create crisp and complete status reporting to support project/program discussions at Steering Committee and Sponsor level.
• Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
• Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
• Combined 8+ years project / program management experience with at least 4 years of that dedicated to hands-on project management.
• Experienced dedicated to managing enterprise level software application development projects for 1 or more of the following functions: Sales, Marketing, Channel & Alliances, Professional Services.
• Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business applications for one or more business functions
• Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
• Demonstrated ability to drive Steering Committee meetings with executive management with solid experience in decision making
• Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crisis.
• Ability to be straightforward, articulate well, and have exceptional listening skills. Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver solutions
• Agile Scrum Master Certified or equivalent experience