*upon offer, candidates must complete background check and drug test*
Plan, develop and implement strategic change management, including stakeholder engagement and internal and external communications, to support and promote IT system implementations that involve significant business process change across business units and organizations.
• Responsible for the delivery of Organizational Change Management designed to minimize disruption to the Business as a result of the implementation of the changes related to the project.
• Drive and analyze stakeholder needs, implement strategic communications and change tactics that support and promote system implementation programs.
• Drive effort to gather requirements and recommends solutions for complex Change Management & communication needs, both internal and external to the IT organization.
• Design, develop and deliver successful change plans, tactics and communication mechanisms, messages, channels, systems, materials and tools to address audience needs and expected impacts.
• Builds business relationships with key Business and Project/Program stakeholders
• Drives to ensure the understanding of change best practices across deployments and organization.
• Project Assessments & Estimating – responsible for the driving and developing Organization Readiness Assessments, Resource Estimates, and Statements of Work for project teams.
• Change Management Plan & Tactics – design, develop, and implement Change Plans designed to address organizational and technical change impacts; drive identification of stakeholders/audiences and needs (on internal, external and individual project basis) designed to help minimize the impact to the Business.
Plans will include:
o Sponsor Plan based on Sponsor Model/ Stakeholder Map
o Stakeholder Engagement Plan including Sponsor and Project Team coaching regarding change management
o Change/ Impact Action Plan based on Change Impact Assessments
o Communications Plan (including status, end user, manager and sponsor communications) to ensure communications alignment with project objectives and business unit / geography priorities. Develop communications channels and messages, routine and specialized communications efforts, may work with site change leads for optimization. This will include:
? Assisting project manager with all Steering Committee and sponsor communication
? Engaging program, site leadership, site and functional team resources to develop approach and deliverables
? Work with Training/Security lead to ensure change and training efforts are aligned, and appear as integrated activities to sites and end users
o Training Support Plan (in conjunction with Training/Security leads)
o Readiness Plan, in partnership with Program Manager and Business leads (including developing ongoing measurements to assess readiness and realization of operating benefits, and working with businesses to ensure operational cutover and contingency plans are in place)
o Sustainment Plan (including systems and staffing needed for ongoing operations)
• Design & implement strategy and plans. Failure to meet deliverables would adversely affect project plans, business operations, customer, vendor, and employee relations.
• Evaluate effectiveness of efforts and develop templates and process standards that embody best practices. Create feedback mechanisms for continual process and deliverables improvement.
• Develops relationship and serves as a liaison between Business Stakeholders and users Global IT programs/projects.
• Manage and coordinate project-related events to promote awareness where required, working with administrative support, including project phase launch and milestone completion events, periodic team meetings, brown bag lunches, WebEx updates, etc.
YEARS OF EXPIERIENCE:
• 10+ years of professional communications or closely related experience
• 5+ years of experience in Information Technology
• 8+ years of Project Implementation and/or Change Management
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Extensive experience in Change Management & Communication methodology, with proven result (i.e. PROSCI)
• Proven ability to lead others in teams for shared results
• General knowledge of IT systems
• Demonstrated influence management skills, decision making abilities and problem resolution skills
• Demonstrated balance of strategic and detailed tactical thought processes
• Proven project management experience across a broad or complex organization
• Proven record of successfully managing and delivering significant business changes, with particular knowledge of change practices
• Experience working globally with diverse cultural and language groups, and across business functions
• Proven ability to work with all levels of an organization, with excellent downward, lateral and upward written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to drive business requirements definition and requirements gathering.
• Demonstrated leadership in problem analysis and solution recommendation capabilities
• Very strong presentation, written and oral communication skills
• Extremely comfortable with interpersonal and influence management skills (very effective relationships with other project team members and business unit / geography personnel).
• Ability to work and influence all levels of management
• Ability to understand and explain end-audience needs and requirements
• Expertise with communications assessment techniques and tools
• Expertise with business process and ERP concepts and vocabulary