Position Summary Do you have internal drive, motivation, and a sales mentality? Are you comfortable reaching out and talking to people you do not know? If so, we want to meet with you to discuss our winning team!
What makes a successful Recruiter
- 4 year degree.
- Related customer focused experience: Sales (inside or outside), Recruiting, Account Management, Relationship Management, but all experience is considered.
- Sales mentality.
- Self-motivation and the desire to be in control of your earning potential.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Competitive mindset.
- Social Media and Technology Savvy (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- Responsible to develop and execute strategies to identify, source, and attract high quality technology professionals for external client positions. Positions will include: developers, architects, project managers, programmers and product managers, creative, UX, marketing, and more.
- Responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle and meeting defined recruiting metrics for quality, cost, cycle time, diversity, and compliance/risk all while providing a world class recruitment experience for your candidates and assigned business partners throughout the hiring process.
- Will be supporting several open positions at one time.
- Meet with potential consultants for coffee or lunch or in the office.
- Attend Sales and Marketing events to promote our company and recruit potential candidates.
- Screen, interview, perform reference checks, and update resumes.
- Present appropriate candidates, track/report candidate status, coordinate interview process, update candidates on feedback, address issues, maintain database information, updated applicable candidates’ files, present offers ensuring all details are complete, conduct salary negotiations for hourly consultants.
- Create and maintain a quality candidate pipeline for selected skills and technologies with a concentration on attracting and retaining quality.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. If you would like to see a full job description, please contact Alma Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Competitive Benefits
- Medical – 3 plans to choose from!
- Health Savings Account
- FSA Dependent Care
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Legal Services
- Open Office Environment
- Professional development Opportunities
- Promotional Opportunities
Horizontal Talent is in the top 2% of staffing firms worldwide, based on revenue. The company is consistently recognized for being a top workplace in the Twin Cities and one of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. Their mission is to provide unmatched service and support: the best talent for our clients, the best opportunities for our consultants, and a rewarding experience for our employees. Horizontal Talent has more than 250 employees across seven global offices in Minneapolis (HQ), Denver, Dallas, DC, Chicago, Vadodara, Bangalore, Dubai and Kuala Lumpur.