Senior Full Stack Engineer / Architect
Raleigh, NC, MN, REMOTE
12+ Months / possibility to convert
*Must pass a drug test and background check once offered position*
Role – Sr Full Stack Engineer / Architect
Project – Work revolves around a web application designed to assist audit of Medicare patient hierarchical condition category code(s) assignments. This internal QA tool has 80 to 100 user in daily production activity Monday - Friday.
Skills/Background Needed – Senior full stack Engineer. Spring boot, Java, Angular technical stack, MySQL. Master Degree preferred, if not Master Degree then Bachelors with at least 10+ years of proven experience. Individual must be able to solve complex problems, is self-motivated, and sufficiently experienced to hit the ground running without need for hand-holding. No time for training and gap filling.
- The successful candidate will be a servant leader who develops and supports a learning organization model through coaching, training, and mentorship.
- The successful candidate will be one that can adapt as necessary for unintended consequences of this change initiative and one that understands the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team.
- Java (Enterprise level Linux)
- As much experience with different versions in the Angular tech stack
- Site Reliability Engineering Experience with virtualization, storage, and networking architecture
- Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an always-on, always-available service model
- Expertise in performance and scalability optimization
- Experience leading and mentoring junior engineers and solution architects.
- Senior Full stack engineer
- 6 years of IT experience on web-based products
- 2 years of experience with Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development
- Azure Stack, Azure Public; Amazon Web Services
- Git (contributions on Github++)
- Scripted environments experience
- Configuration as code experience
- Operations experience
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience