Do you have some serious skills in business development, client relations, or business strategy? We’re looking for you! Since 2007, Horizontal Talent has supplied the world’s most innovative companies with forward-thinking talent. To help our clients execute key business initiatives, we provide strategic staff augmentation across IT, digital marketing and creative, and business and strategy roles. Our global talent solutions include contract staffing, contract-to-hire, direct placement, executive search, offshore staffing and managed services. With an assignment completion rate over 90%, we’ve got a proven track record of matching the right talent to the right role.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced staffing professional to join an expanding team in Denver. We offer a competitive compensation plan, competitive health benefits, company outings, and much more.
Identifying and generating new business opportunities for our Staffing solutions service line.
Combine a strong work ethic with a best/smartest-practices approach to produce results.
Proven experience in lead generation and managing key accounts.
Building a qualified network of prospects and new clients
Working closely with teams across the Staffing and Digital agency to identify/qualify opportunities and deliver recommendations to new and existing clients.
Develop long-term professional relationships with existing, new and potential clients.
Keep up-to-date with industry developments/trends and maintain an awareness of competitor activity.
Develop and deliver presentations, negotiate contracts, and facilitate the execution of service agreements.
Participate in networking activities such as attending user groups, career fairs and professional association meetings.
The above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. If you would like to see a full job description, please contact Alma Allen @ email@example.com
Benefits & Perks
- Multiple years of staffing industry experience is a must have.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Team-orientated, ENTREPRENEURIAL, innovative and creative.
- Able to engage, consult and negotiate at the highest levels.
- Client driven with excellent relationship management skills.
- Experienced in marketing/selling consulting or recruitment solutions/services.
- Well-organized, driven, task-orientated and self- motivated.
- A problem solver who always seeks to craft the optimal solution for clients.
- Articulate and have strong written and presentation skills.
- Competitive, driven and tenacious with a desire to succeed.
- Values-driven, highly professional and a strong focus on quality.
Competitive pay (Base Plus Commission)
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
Medical – 3 plans to choose from!
Health Savings Account
FSA Dependent Care
Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
Open Office Environment