Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide — data that is unlocked across every digital experience and engagement. We use this data to meet customers in the right moment, at the right time, on the right channel. And we amplify these moments with precise strategies, technologies and creative approaches to maximize their value. Take a look at how we’ve helped customers think Experience Forward.
We are experts in solutions powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Since 2003, our ability to drive maximum ROI from our clients’ technology investments via optimized digital experiences across digital touchpoints is unmatched.
As a Salesforce Account Executive, you will be in the driver’s seat when it comes to growing Horizontal Digital’s Salesforce practice. You will build and maintain relationships with four primary stakeholder groups:
- Prospective and existing clients who can benefit from Horizontal’s expertise across our entire portfolio of services, but with specific focus on our Salesforce capabilities. The Sales Executive will work to understand the clients’ needs and translate these into new business opportunities for Horizontal.
- Horizontal’s delivery team, who will partner with the Account Executive to design and propose custom solutions to meet client needs.
- Horizontal’s executive leadership, who will partner with the Account Executive and sales management to define and track bookings, revenue, margin and strategic goals against which we will measure our mutual success.
- Key members of Salesforce’s sales teams - account executives, RVPs and AVPs - and the partner channel team to drive opportunity identification and development for both net-new business and expanded footprint within existing accounts.
- Proven ability to sell Salesforce solutions to new and existing accounts.
- Positive and successful relationships within the Salesforce sales and partner organizations.
- Familiarity with the entire Salesforce suite of products and services.
- Proven experience as a designer and seller of highly customized and often complex digital experience solutions involving digital strategy, user experience and technology implementation services.
- Proven experience managing the new business process from lead to opportunity creation through onboarding and ongoing customer success, with the ability to develop and maintain lasting client relationships from the C-Suite through the line level.
- 5+ Years channel selling experience with Enterprise Software/Services environment
- Accustomed to carrying and achieving an annual quota
- Demonstrated experience in consultative solution selling and closing at the enterprise level, with specific focus on digital solutions: CRM implementation, creative/marketing and/or digital strategy services.
- Proven success record working with both business/marketing and IT organizations at the enterprise level
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on presentation and proposal writing
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage teams of internal and external resources to support and execute the sales process from pre-funnel through close
- Experience selling in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Ability to travel up to 50% (primarily US domestic)
- Experience managing and reporting on individual bookings, revenue and margin goals
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Horizontal seeks to provide employment opportunities to qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer providing a Drug-Free Workplace.