The Project Analyst will provide hands-on support to project leaders while overseeing and coordinating projects, contributing to project planning, preparing and maintaining documentation, reviewing and analyzing data, monitoring project activities, and evaluating the overall project. This individual will be a pivotal resource in analyzing complex problems and developing data driven solutions.
• Analyze business and financial data
• Develop financial models to support and test conclusions and findings.
• Model relevant business processes, rules and data relationships
• Document and prepare project-related deliverables
• Seek out creative alternatives to project challenges; challenge standards and partner with supporting projects to deliver results.
• Project / Initiative progress tracking and reporting
• Conduct assessments of processes and data to detail requirements
• Determine data flows and sources, identify data conversion or migration needed to support goals and uses in a process
• Assist with resource planning; report and manage issues relating to any critical resource conflicts
• Tracking and communication of project status and key metrics
• Support execution on plans and initiatives through follow up and reporting
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related applicable field
• 5+ years’ work experience as a Project or Business Analyst
• Passion for data analysis and technical problem solving
• Ideally, a working knowledge of common data sets, standard reporting, industry-standard analytics platforms, etc.
• Strong knowledge of basic business processes in the healthcare or consumer products industries.
• Demonstrated project management knowledge, including writing project plans, achieving project milestones, timeline management, and creation/communication of regular updates.
• Experience preparing regular, management-level status updates and presentations.
• Strong multi-tasking capabilities; ability to manage and prioritize his/her own work with only light to moderate direction from manager
• Well-organized and detail-oriented personality a must
• Strong written and oral communication abilities; proactively shares status and seeks follow-up
• Ability to communicate with both management-level and technical personnel
• Strong MS Office skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc.
• Preferred: Prior successful work experience with a Top 5 Global Consulting Firm