As a highly-skilled software engineer on our team, you will work as part of a truly innovative, fun, and growing team responsible for implementing and enhancing our CI/CD infrastructure and automation for improved integration of software assets.
If you are dedicated to creative problem solving, learning, and getting things done, you may be just the person we’re seeking!
What you will do
As a part of the team, this individual will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and administer Software configuration management tools and processes
- Design & implement reliable build/test automation framework
- Configure and manage CI/CD infrastructure resources
- Perform system-level triage/debugging
What skills you possess
We believe strongly in automation and short build/test cycle times, so experience in implementing solutions to increase automation and decrease cycle times is a big plus. The candidate should be self-driven and have a background in build processes, scripting, and automation.
- Experience with Linux OS (Debian/Gentoo distros preferred)
- Experience in software development utilizing C++, Java, or Python
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, or similar technologies
- Knowledge of Puppet or Ansible
- Experience with Mercurial and/or Git SCM
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrated ability on multiple successful, complex technical projects
- A degree in Computer Science or related field and 2-4 years of experience in a CI/CD environment, or an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of degree
What skills you might also possess
- Experience integrating development and test tools (static test, dynamic test, code coverage, etc.)
- Hands on knowledge of build systems infrastructure; comfortable with configuring hardware, networks, software, virtualization (ESX, Xen), etc.
- Experience with Atlassian tools suite
- Experience with Artifactory