Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide — data that is unlocked across every digital experience and engagement. We use this data to meet customers in the right moment, at the right time, on the right channel. And we amplify these moments with precise strategies, technologies and creative approaches to maximize their value. Take a look at how we’ve helped customers think Experience Forward.
We are experts in solutions powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Since 2003, our ability to drive maximum ROI from our clients’ technology investments via optimized digital experiences across digital touchpoints is unmatched.
This is a full-time, permanent role with Horizontal Digital. Option to be work remotely or from on of our offices in Minneapolis, Dallas, or Indianapolis. Up to 25% travel required.
Our Salesforce practice is taking off like a rocket ship and we want to get you onboard. Our ultra-talented Consultants focus on all Salesforce clouds on behalf of our clients. We firmly believe that the true power of Salesforce lies in the compounding value of using the clouds together.
Got a few certs? Want to kick your career into high-gear while helping businesses achieve levels of efficiency and revenue growth they never imagined? Keep reading, we're keeping a seat warm for you…
The Salesforce Technical Architect is responsible for identifying the organization’s Salesforce needs focused on architecture, data management, integration and code through declarative and code development by breaking down large scale projects to manageable tasks. The role will work collaboratively with the Salesforce team to examine data structure, explain to designers and developers what’s required and oversee the progress, produce documents that monitor progress and ensure the quality of the project.
- Directly accountable for the conversion of product requirements into an architecture and design that will become the blueprint for the solution being created.
- Work as part of an agile product development team responsible for the timely execution of assigned tasks, and leverage experience to promote process improvement.
- Lead conceptual and technical solution design for assigned features improvements to meet business requirements while ensuring compliance with established architectural principles, standards, and processes.
- Work closely with the Salesforce Tech Lead and the Salesforce team to set the high-level technology strategy, design and delegation of tasks.
- Understand and apply application architecture standards, policies and procedures.
- Develop technical artifacts that will support both the development and quality assurance team and Accounting Seed’s customers and partners.
- Monitor and approve configuration, solution architecture, development and quality assurance aspects of the features.
- Mentor other Salesforce team members on the solutions designed for client and the implementation effort. Listen to feedback to evolve the presentation of needs and expectations.
- Stay up-to-date on Salesforce’s latest offerings and explore beta/pilot functionality if relevant for client purposes.
- Provide thought leadership in technical areas of expertise to promote the best of breed culture in application development.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or similar experience
- 10+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around applications architecture, and/or technical lead for a third-party application development team
- 5+ years of Salesforce development experience along with Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Communities and Platform Developer
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce product suite and their alignment cross-cloud
- Ability to define and communicate the “big picture” in terms of the solution (both functional and technical components) and break it down into smaller manageable work units
- Data modeling skills
- Familiar with user experience best practices
- Good analysis and diagnosis skills
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, structured communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill
- Advanced skills in Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, lightning framework, apex coding, batch processes, and database design
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Salesforce platform
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs
- Familiarity with Data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) tools for Salesforce and other external systems.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Horizontal seeks to provide employment opportunities to qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer providing a Drug-Free Workplace.