The Salesforce Full-Stack Developer will build large scale cross-cloud applications on the Salesforce Platform for our clients. We are looking for someone who appreciates building solutions, working with a team and presenting these to our clients. You will work with a growing Salesforce team of Architects and Admins. The cross-cloud solutions we provide will require a deep understanding of both front-end and back-end technologies.
Horizontal Digital's Salesforce practice is taking off like a rocketship and we want to get you onboard. Our ultra-talented "Cross-cloud" consultants focus on all Salesforce clouds on behalf of our clients. We firmly believe that the true power of Salesforce lies in the compounding value of using the clouds together.
Got a few certs? Want to kick your career into high-gear helping businesses achieve levels of efficiency and revenue growth they never imagined? Keep reading, we're keeping a seat warm for you…
This is full-time internal corporate position working on the Digital team in Minneapolis, Dallas, Indianapolis, or remote
- Work with the salesforce consultant and technical leads to break down user stories into actionable tasks
- Utilize System Architecture designs and workflow designs to develop integrations to and from Salesforce
- Build back-end automations and triggers on the Salesforce Platform using Apex
- Write SQL/SOQL/SOSL and JSON queries to manipulate data
- Monitor data flow and quality across multiple environments
- Follow best practices and coding standards in release management
- Document solutions for future reference
- Conduct unit testing to ensure the functionality works as expected
- 2-3 years of experience in building Lightning Components using the Aura Framework or SLDS and Apex Contributors
- Experience in AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS and Bootstrap
- Solid understanding of Salesforce Governor Limits
- Experience in developing Visualforce pages, components and controllers
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Experience in standard release management platforms such as Git, Jenkins, Bit Bucket, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce integration tools such as MuleSoft, Information, Jitterbit and Boomi
- Certification in Usability is a nice to have
- Certified as a Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer is a nice to have
- Strong analytical thinking with demonstrated ability to build algorithms
- Visual creativity with a focus on usability is a plus
Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide — data that is unlocked across every digital experience and engagement. We use this data to meet customers in the right moment, at the right time, on the right channel. And we amplify these moments with precise strategies, technologies and creative approaches to maximize their value.
Founded in 2003, we are a certified Minority Business Enterprise that proudly invests in diversity and growth of our in-house talent as well as our local communities through charitable and on-site volunteer efforts.
Horizontal Digital is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. Additional U.S. offices are in Denver, Dallas and Indianapolis, with a global presence in Dubai; U.A.E.; Bengaluru, Vadodara and Pune, India; and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits – medical, group life and group accident
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Open Office Environment
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Promotional Opportunities
- Testing on 9th April