Horizontal Digital is an experience forward consultancy that invests in understanding the needs, wants and ambitions of customers through the data they provide — data that is unlocked across every digital experience and engagement. We use this data to meet customers in the right moment, at the right time, on the right channel. And we amplify these moments with precise strategies, technologies and creative approaches to maximize their value. Take a look at how we’ve helped customers think Experience Forward.
We are experts in solutions powered by Sitecore, Salesforce and other enterprise platforms. Since 2003, our ability to drive maximum ROI from our clients’ technology investments via optimized digital experiences across digital touchpoints is unmatched.
Horizontal Digital is looking for an Einstein Analytics Lead Consultant to collaborate with our internal teams and client partners to guide analytics strategies to deliver insights and optimization strategies that drive customer experience and engagement.
As the Einstein Analytics Lead consultant, you will play a critical role in our client engagements using the Salesforce Analytics Cloud platform (Einstein Analytics, Einstein Discovery, and the Einstein Platform). You will design and implement highly customized solutions for our customer’s business problems, typically across multiple functions of a customer’s organization through data integration, visualization, and analysis.
- Lead internal and client teams through the transformation programs leveraging digital analytics and Customer Data Platforms
- Participate in discussions with clients to address and answer specific business questions, capture requirements and provide consultative guidance on solution/delivery options
- Partners with internal to develop innovative analytics solutions that solve business challenges and align to industry best practices
- Clearly and succinctly communicates findings and insights with proper verification and validation techniques
- Ability to work as a member of a team assigned to design and implement solutions for our customers.
- Data analysis skills to conduct analysis and deliver recommendations to the team and customer.
- Dashboard and Dataset development develop dashboards and datasets that meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Presentation skills demonstrated ability to simplify complex situations and ideas and distill them into compelling and effective written and oral presentations.
- Learn quickly ability to understand and rapidly comprehend new areas, functional and technical, and apply detailed and critical thinking to customer solutions.
- B.S. or equivalent degree in computer science, statistics, mathematics or other relevant fields.
- 3+ years of working with Business Intelligence and data mining tools to perform insights analysis on varied data (E.g. Tableau, Salesforce Einstein Analytics, Birst, Microsoft Power BI)
- Experienced in Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- 2+ year experience with Salesforce preferred
- Preparing data for analysis through data manipulation, data wrangling or ETL
- Visualizing data to communicate insights
- Working in a consulting environment and/or working with stakeholders to understand and achieve business goals using data
- Preferred previous experience using Salesforce Einstein Analytics or Einstein Discovery.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Horizontal seeks to provide employment opportunities to qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law. Horizontal is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer providing a Drug-Free Workplace.