*background check required
What you get to do in this role:
• Facilitate Scrum rituals (Planning, Standups, review, retrospective, etc.)
• Manage multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles, practices, and theory
• Manage all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production and on-time delivery within budget constraints
• Create crisp and complete status reporting to support project/program discussions at Steering Committee and Sponsor level.
• Provide overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
• Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
• Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
• Combined 5+ years project / program management experience with at least 3 years of that dedicated to running enterprise level software application deployments.
• Agile Scrum Master Certified
• Experienced scrum master managing multiple scrums teams applying scrum principles, practices, and theory
• Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement.
• Proven experience in managing multiple large programs/projects, in enterprise environments delivering business support applications for one or more of the following functions: Global Services, Channel & Alliances, Marketing, Sales or Education.
• Knowledge of Partner Operation business processes and experience with Partner Operation systems are a plus
• Excellent communication skills, problem solving, conflict / resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crisis.
• Ability to be straightforward, articulate well, and have exceptional listening skills.