- Develops customized web applications, web services, mobile, and enterprise solutions
- Develops geoprocessing and GIS web services
- Develops GIS web editing/mapping applications
- Conducts performance, unit, system, integration, and quality assurance testing of applications
- Maintains existing applications/services
- Upgrades and migrates existing applications/services to current version/systems architecture
- Provides end user support and creates support documentation
- Works closely with other developers and architects
- Estimates work effort and proposes development solutions
- Assists in the integration of Esri Roads and Highways and Agile Assets
- 8+ years of programming/application development experience
- 4+ years Esri ArcGIS Server services and GeoProcessing services development
- 5+ years of PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL
- 5+ years Esri ArcGIS Desktop and Server 10x
- 5+ Python Scripting
- 3+ years .NET environment using C# and ASP and ADO with Microsoft Visual Studio .NET.
- 3+ years of Esri WebApp Builder
- 3+ years of Esri Silverlight API
- 2+ years Esri ArcSDE/Oracle 11g/12c versioned geodatabase development
- .NET Web Services (UDDI, SOAP, REST, WCF, etc.) experience
- Experience with industry-standard technologies such as HTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, Git, HTML5, Dojo, Kendo UI, Dijit, etc.
- Bachelor’s in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- Ability to isolate/solve any number of problems from code bugs to database connectivity to application server or operating system failures
- Knowledge of geospatial and mapping concepts such as spatial analysis, map projections, etc.
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud
- Knowledge of IT security concepts and implementation patterns within Esri technology
- Oracle Spatial SDO Geometry
- Esri Roads and Highways, Dynamic segmentation and linear referencing systems/methods, transportation data models
- Experience in incorporating GIS into SharePoint sites
- Esri Geodatabase (SDE) Administration
- Esri Geoevent Processor Extension for ArcGIS Server experience
- Esri Portal / ArcGIS Online
- Esri ArcGIS Apps – Collector; Navigator; Survey 1,2,3; Operations Dashboard
- Esri Technical Certifications – Developer/Enterprise
- iOS/Android development experience
Candidate will be working in the Enterprise GIS Team of IT Applications. Candidates will work with supporting IT team members (database, network, server, etc.) and interacting with business units. The candidate will follow internal SLDC, standards, and accepted best practices for developed solutions.
The Enterprise GIS team is composed of 2 ArcGIS developers, 2 System Administrators, a data manager, and team leader. The team supports over 180 ArcGIS Desktop users and approximately 60,000 annual ArcGIS Server web visits. Applications support GIS portal, feature mapping, project planning, emergency operations, permitting, safety, and traffic records.
The team develops enterprise GIS services, applications, and databases. The team coordinates with client, server, network, and database/data warehouse personnel to support and develop the underlying IT solutions.
All candidates submitted for this or any other Job Posting that are currently working under a VISA, Employment Authorization Card, or any other authorized programs of the Federal Government must have a current active VISA or status in order to be submitted. Candidates that have an expired VISA or are in the process of applying for an extension, transfer, or a new VISA, should not be submitted.
02/18/2019 - 06/30/2020